Space Camp USA
School STEM Tour of USA
Stand up to the test of simulated space missions, rocket launches and realistic astronaut simulators during Space Camp at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center.
Static displays and unique settings provide excellent areas for classroom instruction while hands-on training, high fidelity simulations and enthusiastic counselors ignite the singular sizzle of Space Camp.
Choose from three camps that are tailored for students from primary through to the budding high school astronauts! We can also include a stop over either side of Space Camp.
Check out what Mount Albert Grammar School are up to on their Space Camp 2019 tour!
Los Angeles Arrive into Los Angeles, group orientation
Los Angeles Downtown Hollywood sightseeing tour to include the Walk of Fame, Chinese Theatre and Griffith Observatory to see the iconic Hollywood sign
Space Camp Arrive at the Space Camp in the afternoon
Space Camp A typical day at Space Camp will include a range of activities from team building and leadership to astronaut training simulators and rocket construction.
Space Camp Briefings on the past, present and future of space exploration are conducted amid space artifacts to show students real-world applications of STEM.
Space Camp Train on astronaut simulators including Multi-Axis Trainer, the five degrees of freedom chair and the 1/6 gravity chair
Space Camp Experience movies in SpaceDome IMAX or in the National Geographic Theatre. Experience the thrill of simulated space missions and if you are enrolled in Advance Space Academy trainees can experience a scuba based microgravity orientation in the underwater astronaut trainer!
Space Camp - San Francisco Celebrate your achievements during the graduation ceremony in the morning and hop on an afternoon flight to San Francisco
San Francisco Take a tour through the famous Silicon Valley region. Check out the home of Apple, Google and stop at Stanford University for a guided tour of the campus.
San Francisco Spend the morning on Alcatraz Island, an inescapable experience. Later on hire some bikes or head out on foot to check out the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco Discover one of the largest natural history museums in the world, the California Academy of Sciences and then depart on a late afternoon flight back home.
- 10 nights accommodation - 3* standard (students multi-share, staff twin share)
- 10 x Breakfast & Evening meals
- Lunches (included in Space Camp only)
- Expert Haka Educational tour guide
- Downtown Hollywood Sightseeing Tour
- Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Pier
- 6 Day Space Camp at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center - choose from Space Camp, Space Academy or Advance Space Academy
- Tour of Silicon Valley to include a guided tour of Stanford campus
- Alcatraz Island Tour
- Bike Hire Golden Gate Bridge
- Entry to the California Academy of Sciences
- Student Tour packs to include some Haka treats
- Students will be immersed in science, technology, engineering and math education while focusing on college and career preparation
- Learn about the mental and physical demands for astronauts, engineers, technologists and microgravity
- Teamwork, leadership, decision-making: from mission control to space transport to space station, trainees gain personal and professional insights that profoundly impact futures.