School Science & Geography Tour Hawaii
Hawaii’s diverse natural scenery, warm tropical climate, oceanic surroundings, and active volcanoes make it a very popular spot for biologists, and volcanologists.
Explore both Oahu and Big Island as you experience volcanic cones, lush marine life, and archaeological & cultural sites bringing learning to life.
This tour includes a range of programmes, activities and tours that will unfold Hawaii’s magnificent land-forms, strong cultural traditions and iconic laid back lifestyle.
Check out our eBook on why you should consider a Hawaiian tour here!
Honolulu Welcome to the Island State! Arrive into Honolulu and experience a Lei greeting, take a walking tour of Waikiki this afternoon
Honolulu to Waikiki Join the Diamond Head Hike, take a guided sightseeing tour of Honolulu, Nu’uanu Pali lookout, Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park & USS Missouri Memorial, free time in downtown Honolulu
Honolulu Drive to the Dole Plantation and experience the Ali’I Luau at the Polynesia Cultural Center
Waikiki to Hilo Cultural activity, enjoy free time at Waikiki beach, fly to the Big Island and go on a walking tour in Hilo
Hilo Discover the Kona Volcanoes National Park, visit the Imiloa Astronomy Center and relax at Punaluu Sand Beach
Kona Visit the place of refuge Honaunau, fly back to Honolulu
Departure Day Arrive Honolulu, connect to flight home
- 7 nights accommodation - 3* standard (students multi-share, staff twin share)
- All transport included
- Daily continental breakfast & evening meals
- Expert Haka Educational Tour Guide
- Group orientation to include Lei on arrival
- Walking tour of Waikiki
- Diamond Head hike
- Sightseeing tour of Honolulu: Punch Bowl Cemetery, King Kamehameha statue, Sate capitol
- Nu’uanu Pali lookout
- Kalakaua Avenue
- Dole Plantation
- Cultural activity Waikiki
- Walking tour of Hilo
- Volcanoes National Park
- Imiloa Astronomy Center in Hawauu
- Place of refuge Homaunau
- Visit to all museums and galleries as mentioned above
- Student Tour packs include some local treats!
- Learn about Hawaiian history
- Get introduced to the Polynesian Culture