School Geography Tour of New Zealand
Be awed by stunning mountains and unbeatable scenery as you embark on a Geography tour of a lifetime! Discover extensive ice age glaciation and marvel at towering Fiords as you journey through four magnificent World Heritage Sites!
Students will learn about the different aspects that make up and influence New Zealand’s unique culture. Some of the influencing factors include our natural environment, regional isolation, our strong connection to the sea, our young history and strong tradition of immigration, religion, natural disasters, mining, the pacific islands, rugby and rural life.
Students will learn also about the history of New Zealand’s indigenous culture, the Māori people and their history and traditions. Māori traditions and language has a huge influence on New Zealand culture as a whole. Our Educational Tours combine experiential learning experiences with sightseeing and fun activities.
Christchurch Welcome to the Garden City! Check in to your accommodation and take part in a comprehensive city orientation tour
Christchurch See first hand the effects of the 2011 earthquakes, and explore how the city is gradually rebuilding and reinventing itself, on the Red Zone Bus Tour. Later, immerse yourself in a Ko Tane Maori Cultural Educational workshop.
Tekapo Enjoy a relaxing soak at Tekapo Springs, followed by a visit to the fascinating Earth & Sky Mt John Obeservatory
Aoraki/Mt Cook Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Center and a fascinating glacial encounter with Tasman Glacier Explorer
Aoraki/Mt Cook Discover this majestic landscape on foot and take in some of the most spectacular scenery in the world
Queenstown Skyline Gondola, Luge, Haka Cultural Show & Buffet Dinner
Queenstown Explore the adventure capitol of New Zealand, choose from a huge range of activities on offer
Fiordland Marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth on board of the Milford Sound Boat Cruise
Fiordland Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site on foot to discover completely unique plans and wildlife
Wanaka Freedom to explore Lake Wanaka
Fox Glacier Lake Matheson & Glow Worm Walk
Fox Glacier Fox Glacier Valley Tour
Punakaiki Pancake Rocks & Blowholes followed by Skeleton Crew Bone Carving Studio
Christchurch Return to Christchurch through the highest and most spectacular mountain pass across the Alps - Arthur’s Pass.
Departure Day Enjoy your last breakfast in Aotearoa, check out and head to the airport homeward bound!
- 14 nights’ accommodation - Hostel/lodge style (students multi share, staff twin share)
- All tour transport included
- Daily continental breakfast & evening meal
- Expert Haka Educational Tour Guide
- Red Zone Bus Tour Christchurch
- Ko Tane Maori Cultural Experience
- Tekapo Hot Springs Entry
- Earth & Sky Observatory Twilight Tour
- Explorer Glacier Tour Mt Cook
- Entry to Sir Edmond Hillary Center Mt Cook
- Skyline Queenstown package to include: return gondola, 3 luge rides
- Haka Cultural show & buffet dinner
- Milford Sound Fiordland Cruise
- Fox Glacier Guided Tour
- Bone Carving workshop Punakaiki
- Student on tour packs with some Haka treats!
- Learn about the strong cultural and historical background
- Experience annd learn about the natural environment at the same time
- Strengthen team spirit