BOOKING & PLANNING
Haka Educational Tours is part of the award-winning Haka Tours brand. Haka Tours is one of New Zealand’s biggest tour brands and has been independently ranked as the number one tour company in NZ.
With almost a decade of experience in the travel industry we know what it takes to effectively plan and run a tour that students will remember for years to come. Our team of experts are on-hand to ensure every aspect of your booking is effortless from start to finish.
From health & safety to promotional and planning tools we will support you every step of the way. This section provides information on various areas to consider when booking an Educational Tour.
Plan & Promote
We have developed a range of planning and promotional tools to assist with this aspect of tour preparation. With competition for tours and camps becoming increasingly tighter for many educational establishments, there are a number of channels you can use to raise awareness and highlight the value of a Haka Educational Tour. These include a choice of bespoke promotional materials that are available to help secure support from students, parents and senior leadership team.
Here’s a simplified checklist for your tour planning & promotion stage:
Chose a key subject or curriculum area and outline your objectives and goals for the tour
Arrange a creative consultation with one of our expert tour account managers who you will work with, discuss the tour options available and create a bespoke tour proposal
Promotional tools - your dedicated tour account manager will arm you with the tools required to successfully promote and advertise your tour. We have PowerPoint presentations, letter templates and posters available that will inspire students and raise awareness of the tour. The aim is to engage students and show the true value of the tour and we will support you every step of the way to ensure your journey is totally stress free.
5 simple booking steps
Whether you are seasoned traveller or first time group leader we’ve created a streamlined booking process in five simple steps:
1) Chose a subject and/or destination and outline your objectives for the tour to include a per person budget
2) Speak to one of our expert tour managers who will provide further information on the tours available and from there they can put together a bespoke tour proposal
3) Provisional booking - once you have accepted the quote you have 1 month to advertise the tour and we can hold your booking in this stage whilst you determine if the tour is a viable option by gaining approval
4) Collect a first deposit - we require 15% of the tour package per person as an initial tour deposit to confirm the booking
5) Book and confirm - once you have the first deposits collected and the booking terms and conditions are complete your tour is fully confirmed!