A few of our initiatives and collaborations so far:
Keep moving forward
Our work doesn't stop here. We are constantly looking to to protect our people, planet and place to build a better place for our rangatahi (youth) of the future. More to follow soon!
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PROJECTS
- We have a long standing partnership with Eat My Lunch, a social enterprise that provides school lunches for children that would otherwise go without. Through our on-tour catering and feedback process, every guest that travels with us provides lunches for two children.
- Love your coast is our conservation partner that provides facilitated workshops and beach cleans.
- Service Projects – we encourage and support all of our groups to include a service element into their itineraries to contribute positively to a local community engagement project within their location of travel.
- Through our sport event partners, we work with Lazy Sneakers who collects reusable sneakers and distributes them to people for free so they can play, participate and reach their potential.
Measure. Reduce. Offset
- We have partnered with Trees that Count, and plant a tree for every guest that travels with us.
- We are in the process of measuring and offsetting our carbon footprint.
- Our ultimate goal is to become Climate Positive.
Our vision is to provide tourism experiences that contribute positively to restoring and regenerating nature, culture and communities.
Our journey is underway as we partner and collaborate with mission-aligned suppliers to create a network of experiences for our groups that travel globally. Examples include service projects to support New Zealand’s Predator Free 2050 campaign, native tree planting, women’s wellness initiatives & health outreach support.
If you have a regenerative tourism experience or concept, we’d love to co-design and collaborate with similarly-minded organisations. Connect with us to chat more!