SOUTH ISLAND HIGHLIGHTS
The stunning South Island is not to be missed. From the coastlines of Abel Tasman National Park; to Mount Cook & Lake Tekapo; NZ’s adrenaline-capital Queenstown; not to mention the awe-inspiring fjords of Milford and Doubtful in the South; the difficulty will be choosing which places to miss out of your itinerary!
Here are a few of our favourite South Island spots:
- Visit the International Antarctic Centre in Christchurch.
- Pan for gold in charming Arrowtown.
- Cruise around Milford Sound - known as the eighth wonder of the world.
- Check out the NZ Sports Hall of Fame in Dunedin.
- Be amazed at iFLY, Queenstown - the first and only indoor skydiving experience.
- Hike a glacier in Franz Josef.
- Join a Crusaders Coaching Clinic in Canterbury.
- Create your own Māori pendant at a Pounamu/Jade workshop on the West Coast.
- Go stargazing in Lake Tekapo/Mount Cook.
- In Nelson, join Chris Jack (ex All Black) for a coaching session.
NORTH ISLAND HIGHLIGHTS
Whilst the South Island often receives most of the attending, New Zealand’s North Island also has plenty to offer. From Cape Reinga and the Waitangi Treaty Grounds in the Far North, to culture and creativity abound in the country’ capital Wellington, and Taupo and the Tongariro Crossing in the central plateau (plus much more) - you are definitely spoiled for activities and learning opportunities.
Here are a few of our favourite things to do in the area:
- Hike the Tongariro Crossing - NZ’s best one day walk.
- Get immersed in NZ culture with a stay at Kohutapu Lodge.
- Fly high and learn about the local environment at Rotorua Canopy Tours.
- Visit the infamous Eden Park with a guided tour.
- Sail around the picturesque Bay of Islands.
- Visit Zealandia in Wellington - an amazing eco-sanctuary - home to rare & extraordinary wildlife.
- Use the superb facilities at Auckland’s AUT Millennium as a training base for your team.
- For the art enthusiasts, Napier is teeming with art-deco architecture.
- Uncover NZ's history at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
- Participate in enviro-tech projects in the surf town of Raglan.
Let us create a free bespoke itinerary and quote just for your group. Tell us a bit about your needs and we'll do the rest!